Friday, August 14, 2015

Been Away Awhile

I go through phases where I blog like crazy then nothing for several months. I tend to get super excited about something, try it for awhile, and then it just kind of fades away. It is super frustrating! I keep telling myself that I just haven't found the right thing to latch onto and when I do it will stick. Is this really true or am I fooling myself?

Let's see...

There has been making jewelry, running, aligning my Chakras, acupuncture, reading, blogging, journaling, yoga, Pilates, cooking, and make up.

Now I have hundreds of dollars of beads in my attic, expensive running shoes that hardly get worn, books and tapes on Chakras, credit card debt from acupuncture treatments, piles of books and journals that don't get touched, a ton of workout DVDs, a pantry full of spices and oils that will never get used, and a drawer full of makeup palettes that have yet to be touched! Yikes, turns out being just a smidge crazy is EXPENSIVE!

I know that for myself and my sanity I need to find something that I enjoy that I can do for myself. I just don't know what that is yet.

I have, however, picked my next adventure...gardening! Luckily, besides a book on the matter I have yet to spend money on this venture and thanks to my wonderful friends Jess and Ryan, I won't really have to! Because they know me so well they bought me a Gardening Starter Kit for my birthday--this way I can start small see how it goes and then go from there. It is perfect!

Even though it is super frustrating I am going to keep plugging away and trying new things. Even if I am fooling myself at least I will have a lifetime of learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment